We offer advice on how to get your favourite UK TV channels

System maintenance work, realignments,
relocation, system upgrades etc. Increase your rental potential by installing a multilanguage system.

Locations

Since starting Telly Addicts in 2006 we have gained a high reputation for our work and after sales support and this has grown our customer base over a large geographic area.  90% of our business now comes from referrals from satisfied customers, with the remaining 10% coming from local outlets and our website.  As a result of our growing list of satisfied customers we now cover the following areas:

Costa Tropical

Granada Province

Jaen Province

We welcome old and new customers to give us a call or drop us an e-mail if they have any questions about digital satellite,terrestrial, or IPTV,  or would like a quote for maintenance, upgrade or installation work.  We look forward to chatting with you about your requirements.